Tech Mahindra Off Campus Registration Drive 2019 | Associate System Engineer – ASE | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE / B.Tech – CSE / IT / E & C / ECE / Telecom; MCA | Across India
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US $ 4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017
Positions: Associate System Engineer – ASE
Salary: Rs 3.25 LPA
Across India Offices
Interview Location: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Delhi-NCR, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Vizag
Details of Drive: To be informed
- Year of Passing Out: 2017 & 2018 Batch
- Qualifying courses – BE / B.Tech – CS / CE / IT / E & C / E & TC / Telecom / Communication / Electronics or MCA
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
- Should have scored min of 60% in SCC / 10th, HSC / 12th / Diploma (in case done) and BE / B.Tech / MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for Aptitude Test, English Essay / Story, Technical and HR Interview with each other.
- All rounds will be held on the same day.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
Test and interview location:
- Test and Interview location will be communicated to 1 week before
Bond and compensation:
- Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of US $ 2.6 L / year
- On completion of the probation, the candidate will be offered a CTC of IN 3.25 L / annum
- Candidate will have signed an indemnity bond for US $ 1 for a mandatory period of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note: During the probation candidate will under unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Workplace & Timings:
Candidate should be willing to work at any of the TechM Development Centers or Client Locations spread across country as per company specific work time including shift work
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply for this drive in online by the following on the link on or before 22nd January 2019. Venue details are shortlisted candidates for e-mails via shared.