TCS Off Campus 2017/2018 Drive For Freshers | Online Registration Last Date
Good news for the hopefuls who are sitting tight for TCS Off Campus 2018 drive for freshers. In this post, we have given TCS off grounds enlistment connect through which you can apply online for the TCS opening before the last date. Goodbye Consultancy Services procuring crisp alumni and postgraduates crosswise over India through off-grounds drives. Intrigued and qualified competitors can apply online through our site or can straightforwardly go to nextstep.tcs.com. Check beneath for more points of interest like qualification criteria, pay, determination method and so forth.
TCS Off Campus 2018 Drive Details:
- Company Name TCS
- Qualification Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
- Year of Passing 2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts
- Salary or CTC Best in the market
- Job Role Trainee Engineer
- Industry IT / Software
- Joining Location Anywhere in India
- Experience Freshers
- Last Date 9th DEC 2018
- Website www.love4study.com or www. sarkari-result-india.blogspot.com
TCS Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2018 are eligible to apply.
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any Disciplines.
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background).
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% & above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- An aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- The first attempt implies securing 60% & above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not the first attempt & hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for the break in academics should not be extended education.
How To Apply