Tata Motors Jobs 2019 | Automobile, Electrical, Mechanical Engineer | 2015-2017 Batch | Diploma / BE / B.Tech | January 2019
Company: Tata Motors Limited
Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has grown from power to power.
The company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune, and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East, and Africa. The Company’s vehicles were seen in all the continents.
Positions: Customer Support Manager
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 Year For Graduate Engineer or 3 Years for Diploma Engineers
Qualification: Diploma / BE / B.Tech – Automobile, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- Driving Execution – Translating strategy in action and execution
- Motivating self & others
- Developing Self and others
- Leading Change – Recognizing the need for change, beginning and adapting to change
- Customer Centricity – Anticipating, understanding and focusing on meeting the customer needs or expectations
- Leading by Example – Encouraging and following ethical standards