How do SEO and increase the traffic of your blog?
Hello friends, in this post today, I am going to tell you how to do SEO
of your blog website
so that traffic on your blog website, I will try to tell you ko people well by the middle of this post. Better understand and your forces can bring traffic to the website if you want to learn and then stay with us, then let’s start.
A beginner who is doing a new
blog, he would like to know how to do SEO
or how to make his blog SEO
friendly. I see this thing every day that these people are running behind this thing.
- One thing I noticed is that whenever we have something to know about something or need information, then we use Google to know about it. When we do the same, we can see millions of results in quantity, but the best of them is the first place in the search engine. Did you think this is how it happens?
- Now the question arises that how Google or another search engine knows that this content has the proper answer in which it should be kept in the first place. This is where the concept of SEO comes from. This is an SEO Engineer (Search Engine Optimization) that places your site’s pages in Google’s rank.
- Now if this is the case then how to do it to SEO? This means how SEO is done so that we can rank our blog articles in Google’s first page.
- If you have any questions related to what SEO is and how to do SEO then today’s article is going to be full of information for you. So stay with us till the end and get complete information about SEO. Then let’s begin without delay.
What is SEO
The complete form of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. This is a process that you can improve in the rank search engine of your blog articles.
Google displays links in its search results that they consider are of good content and have more authority than others.
Authority means how many pages are connected with the link of that top page. The more pages related to it, the more the authority of that page will also be.
The main job
is to increase the visibility of any brand in organic search results. This makes the brand easily get a good exposure, along with its articles rank high in SERPs. Which brings more visitors to them, which increases the chances of more conversions.
How does the Search Engine find out which page to rank?
Search engines have only one purpose. Their aim is to give users the best answer to their question.
Whenever you use them, their algorithms select the same pages that are more relevant to your question. And then they rank it, later they are displayed in the top pages.
- To choose the right information for users. Search engines mainly analyze two things more:
- These are two things
- The first is what is the relevance between Search Query and the content of the page.
- This is the second page of the Authority.
For Relevancy, the search engine accesses them by other factors such as topics or keywords.
The authority is measured according to the popularity of the website. Google predicts that the more a page or resource will be on the internet, then the more good content will be in it for the readers as well.
They use these search engines complex equations to analyze all these things, which are called Search Algorithms.
Search engines always want their algorithms to keep that secret. But over time SEOs have learned about some such ranking factors so that you can rank a page in the search engine.
These tips are also called SEO strategies. By using which you can rank your article.
How do SEO
If you have to learn how to do SEO then before that you have to know about different types of SEO. By going somewhere you can become capable of doing it correctly.
While there are many types of SEO, among them mainly three types are given more importance.
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
In this type of optimization, more attention is paid to the page. This optimization is entirely in our control. There are some things that come up like A) High-quality, keyword
-rich content preparation. B) Also optimizing HTML, which includes title tags, meta descriptions, and subheads, etc.
This type of optimization is done outside the page. There are some things like back-links, page ranks, bounce rates, etc.
These are said to be those factors which affect the technical aspects of the website. Such as page load speed, navigable sitemap, AMP, mobile
screen display, etc. It is very important to optimize them properly because they also affect your page rankings.
How do On-Page SEO
On-page factors are those factors that are linked to the elements of your website. Technical set-up under on-page factors – the quality of your code – textual and visual content, as well as the user-friendliness of your site.
We should understand that on-page techniques are those that are implemented in the website to increase the performance and visibility of the website.
Let us now know about some similar on-page techniques: –
1. Meta Title: It describes your website with the help of primary keywords and should be between 55-60 characters, as it can be hidden in Google Search.
2. Meta Description: It helps define the website. Each page of the website should have a unique meta description. Which helps site links to automatically show them in SERPs.
3. Image Alt Tags: There are images in every website but google does not understand them, so with the image we should also provide an alternative text so that the search engine can easily understand them.
4. Header Tags: These are very important, together they have a big contribution to categorizing the entire page properly. H1, H2, etc.
5. Sitemap: Sitemap is used to crawl the website pages so that google spider can easily crawl your pages and index them. There are many different sitemaps such as sitemap.xml, sitemap.html, ror.xml, a news sitemap, videos sitemap, image sitemap, urllist.txt, etc.
6. Robots.txt: It is very important to indexing your website in Google. Websites that contain robot.txt are soon indexed.
7. Internal Linking: Interlinking is very important to easily navigate between pages in the website.
8. Anchor text: Both your anchor text and URL must match with each other, this makes it easy to rank.
9. Url Structure: Your website’s URL structure should be fine, it should also be SEO-friendly so that it can be easily ranked. Also, each URL should have a targeted keyword, which means that you should match it with your URL.
10. Mobile-friendly: Try to make your website mobile-friendly because people often use mobile today to use the internet.
How Off-Page SEO
On the other hand, off-page factors, such as links from other websites, attention of social media and other marketing activities, which are different from your website. In this, you have to give more than the solutions to quality backlinks so that you can increase the authority of your website.
One thing you need to understand here is that off-page does not just mean link building but it also emphasizes this fresh content, the more and the better content you provide to your audience, the more Google likes your website. Will.
If your website will have more fresh content, then it will allow Google more to always crawl your website for fresh content. Also, your content should be meaningful so that it can provide the right value to your target audience.
Choosing the right keywords is very important to rank among the SERPs. You should optimize these keywords with content so that there is no risk of keyword stuffing and your articles all rank.
How can we forget long-tail keywords when it comes to keywords. Because it is not easy to rank in the short keyword, therefore in this place you can use long-tail keywords so that it can be easy to rank.
LSI keywords are those which are very similar to the main keywords. If you use these LSI keywords, then the viewers can easily access your content when they are searching for a particular keyword.
These links should be removed as much as possible. Otherwise, it gives a bad impression.
This is a great way to make do-follow backlinks. With this, both bloggers get the benefit.
With this, you can visually show your viewers your content, which makes them more understanding. Together they can also share them.
So I hope you must have liked this article on how to do SEO. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information about SEO to the readers so that they do not have to search in the context of that article in any other sites or the internet.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article in your mind or you want some improvement in it then you can write down comments for it.
If you liked this post on how to do SEO or got to learn something, then please share this post on social networks such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, etc.