How To Make Money Micro Niche Website 1000$ Micro Niche Blog Ideas To date, anyone can easily start a blog and follow various methods to make money from blogging. Micro Niche Blog Ideas One misconception about blogging is that you need to work day and night to make money. If what you are trying to do, there is some truth in that you create a name and / or a brand for yourself. But if your goal is to make money only within a short period of time (but with long term benefits), there are many shortcuts available.
Let’s take a look at similar shortcuts:
Micro Niche Blog Ideas
Table of Contents
In this guide, I’ll give you a detailed example of a micro-niche blog I created that is currently making $ 1000 / month from AdSense, and an average of $ 1000 / month from affiliate marketing. It was only a few hours of work to set it all up. This is a blueprint for creating a micro-niche blog, and you can use it for any topic or niche that you like. In my case, I did not use a content agency, so I chose a niche in which I enjoy reading and writing.
This micro-niche blog has given me over $ 1500 in the past year, requiring only 40-50 hours of work!
Why start a micro-blog?
First, after many algorithmic changes from Google, niche websites now rank higher in search engines than non-targeted sites. If you build a high-quality website on a particular topic, the chances of a higher ranking are stronger than any existing authority website out there. Also, you don’t have to worry day and night about updating your blog. Once you have worked hard to build your niche site, the next step is to wait for the money to be deposited in your account.
So let me give you the micro-niche blog blueprint that I have created. Remember: This is the exact method I followed, and you can follow this blueprint to create your own successful micro-niche blog. The complete blueprint for creating a niche website to make money:
1. Select Niche and Domain
- The most important thing that you need to do is a niche that you are comfortable with.
- Be sure to think about the potential commercial and popularity aspects of your niche.
- Since the goal is to make money from a blog using AdSense, it is very important to choose a topic that is in the U.S. And U.K. Popular in countries such as, and which have high commercial value (high CPC).
- In my case, I chose a topic called “Cydia”, a jailbreaking tool for iOS devices, and is very popular for iPhone users. I chose this topic because I was very comfortable with the subject, and the completion time on this topic was much longer. In addition, it had a good search rate on Google.
- To find out things like CPC, Google search rate, popularity, and competition, I used LongTail Pro.
April 2019 update: This niche is now saturated, but this micro-niche blueprint is still valid.
Here are some profitable micro-niche blog ideas:
- New Lens finder
- Make Money
- New Video editing hardware
- Health and Fitness
- Best Wall decoration
- Beauty and Fashion
- Best home automation
- Best performance
- Personal Development
- Good Productivity
- Best Air purifier
- Free VPN
- Best Job Finder
- Sarkari Result
- Best Movie Site
- Micro Niche Blog Ideas
For keyword research, I used SEMrush. I like SEMrush because you only need to insert the website link of the most popular site in your target niche and it will show all the keywords that the site is already ranking.
In addition, SEMrush allows us to do a thorough SEO audit and some other things that help bloggers and webmasters to grow organic traffic. (You can try SEMrush for 14 days using this special promo link!)
The next step is to get a good domain name. Since this is a micro-niche site, I would suggest including your keywords in the domain name. Make sure that using words like a guide, user, and so on will not spam it and add a little flavor to it.
For my domain, I settled on xxxxx.com.
2. Keyword Research and Content Planning
- This is the most interesting part, and it is a bit time-consuming. But it pays well in the long run.
- I usually suggest using a Google Docs spreadsheet to put your research down to keep everything organized.
- For content planning, I was clear about some of the things I needed to do:
Choose topics that are in demand for a long time. Design this micro-niche site like Wikipedia. Choose keywords that are driving traffic and have a high CPC.
Instead of just being particular about choosing high AdSense CPC keywords, I created a Mindmap of content, which was more like a
These were some of the original ideas that I started before getting into detailed keyword research.
I then used SEMrush to find the keywords.
- SEMush will help you find more AdSense revenue-generating keywords.
Next, I selected a few related blogs on my topic and as I mentioned earlier, I used the same tool (SEMrush) to find the exact keywords that are already driving traffic to these sites.
Note: SEMrush is a paid tool, but you can use this link to fully try SEMrush for 14 days (value of $ 199).
By the end of this process, I had at least 20+ topic ideas for my micro-niche website! Next, I spent a few hours writing 4-5 blog posts every day and then posted one every day for the next several days.
Within a few days, I had 15 high-quality evergreen posts and my content was ready to go. (Evergreen posts have an expiration date of 2-3 years, which means that these topics should be relevant for at least the next 2-3 years)
As I said before, if you are not good at writing, then there is nothing wrong with hiring someone to write for you. It takes a lot of work to manage a blog, and it is important to make sure that you have good content to manage.
Establish Micro-Niche Blog
This part of the set-up was very easy for me. If you know how to make a blog, then this step will also be easy for you. Beyond this, your content will be the main attraction.
- Hosting: Hostgator – Only $ 2.95 / month with a free domain.
- Watch this tutorial to learn how to install WordPress on a Hostgator.
- Theme: Hestia Theme.
- Yoast SEO for Site SEO (Click here to see the tutorial).
- Akismet to prevent comment spam.
- Jetpack by WordPress for many purposes, including social media shares and statistics in the dashboard.
- No self ping to stop self pinging!
- SEO friendly images SEO for image level.
- SharpPixel for image compression.
- WP-Rocket for speed optimization
Additional steps I followed:
- Follow my WordPress SEO guide
- Highly taken care of content quality and page SEO.
- I made some videos on YouTube and linked them to my blog in the description, which generated additional traffic. It also helped me create backlinks.
- Introduced my sitemap to major search engines. (Google, Bing, Baidu, etc.)
- Introduced my blog to web 2.0 + social networking sites. Note: Do not build more than 50 links using them in one day
- A logo was created using a free online logo maker. You can hire someone from Fiverr who usually costs $ 10.
- Set Google AMP.
- Set up a Facebook instant article.
- Micro Niche Blog Ideas
Follow the optional (but very good) steps:
- Add the “Contact” page and “About” page.
- Configure push notifications to receive traffic.
- Start building an email list. You can find the list of best email marketing services here. You can later give them interesting deals related to your industry and earn commissions through affiliate marketing. You can read about affiliate marketing here or get this book which teaches you everything about it.
The whole idea of a blog was not to do a lot of work and create a blog that was capable of making money. For this reason, I did not spend much time on branding. The goal was to get great search engine traffic, provide solutions, and earn money quickly from this micro-niche blog.
Here is the traffic report:
Remember, the blog only had 29 posts and was not updated beyond the first month. At this stage, I had to produce more content to drive traffic back and forth.
The following are some of the things I should have done, and those are the things you should do if you are interested in creating a micro-niche blog:
Create a separate social media page
Social media profiles are helpful in many ways, but I left the move because I did not want to create a new social media property. That said, it is always good to add social media profiles to your site and use social media automation.
Backlink Building & Promotion
I did not create a single backlink beyond submitting my site to Web 2.0 and my YouTube videos. I did not do any publicity except sharing regularly on social media. All traffic is organic and purely due to the site’s SEO settings.
However, this approach may not work for everyone as it varies from niche to niche. For certain marks, competition is high and the best way to build your blog rank is to build high-quality backlinks.
At, you can find tons of amazing link building guides contributed by the community. Use the search button to find free link building articles on SML.
How to use search operators to find link building opportunities
£ 0 to £ 11,000 + e-commerce link building case study per month
7 Link Building Mistakes to Avoid While Building Backlinks
For the first few months, I only used AdSense, and later I added an affiliate product related to the iPhone niche, generating an additional income of about $ 100 / month. Micro Niche Blog Ideas,
However, if you have not obtained AdSense approval, you should use Media.net. If you get traffic from the U.S.A or Europe, both are great.
Something to consider
With an investment of $ 160 and 40 hours of work, I made over $ 2000 a year. This blog is still making money. The idea is to create some more niche blogs in this way, thus additional sources of online income can be created.
For now, this subtle niche blueprint is enough for any minimally experienced blogger to create a money-making site with only a few hours of work. If you have any questions, or if you have any suggestions to add, I would love to hear from you. Share your thoughts in the comments below!
How do you find a micro-niche?
- So, to choose your sub-niche well, you need to:
- To find a profitable field;
- To find your search volume;
- To analyze the competition;
- To set a micro niche within the chosen region;
- To work with a sub-niche with little competition.
How Micro niches Build a Website?
The bottom line is this: Your niche site is based on a solid idea, has the potential to earn you anywhere from $ 300 to $ 4,500 every month. However, it involves a good amount of effort, and it can take a year or more to see reliable earnings.
How Niche Sites Make Money?
The most popular Adsense sites are. People create sites on a particular keyword, keep adding content and make a passive income from Google Adsense. Other types are affiliate niche sites. Basically you promote products from the site and earn commission on the purchase. Micro Niche Blog Ideas.
If You Like This Post Share Your Friend and Social Site Like Facebook Whatsapp Pinterest Etc