Bosch Group Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical & Mechatronics Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | Nov 2018
Company Detail: Bosch Group
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for an end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group works in India through nine organizations, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. also, Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Positions: Testing Engineer
Experience: 2 -3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering)
- To understand the test requirements & execute the tests based on a specification.
- To understand the new test requirements from development team & create customized test bench specifications.
- Lead engineer for the coordination, building & fulfillment of new test benches.
- Lead engineer for the coordination, building & fulfillment of new fixtures.
- Responsible for 1st level review of test data & data management.
- To understand the technical cause of test bench breakdown, coordinate with suppliers for rectification & document 8D or failure analysis.
- Responsible for software management of all testing activities in the lab.