Jio GigaFiber plans leaked: Here’s the whole thing you need to understand
In a count number of weeks, Mukesh Ambani, the richest guy in India, may want to release Jio’s GigaFiber broadband provider.
Expected to launch at Reliance Industries’ upcoming AGM, it’ll be available in 1,100 towns, making up the biggest fiber-to-the-domestic community in India.
But, more importantly, reports have indicated that it will likely be some distance lower priced than maximum different broadband offerings within the USA.
First off, what exactly is Jio GigaFiber?
- Jio GigaFiber is Reliance’s FTTH broadband provider that guarantees to offer a download speed of as much as 1Gbps and 100Mbps upload speed.
- It isn’t just a standalone broadband carrier as it appears to encompass an all-in-one solution for broadband, IPTV, landline, and smart domestic answers.
- Additionally, users can connect VR headsets to their GigaFiber network and movement 360-degree content in 4K resolution.
Jio GigaFiber plans leaked
Though there’s no word at the reputable pricing of Jio GigaFiber plans, leaked reports have indicated that the service will begin at a monthly fee of Rs. 600.
- Subscribers get 50Mbps of download speed, which Airtel offers at Rs. 1,000 at the moment.
- In addition to this, Jio might additionally provide a second plan with 100Mbps pace at Rs. 1,000 consistent with month.
More plans will be delivered later
- From what it appears, Jio should begin with the aid of presenting those plans and upload greater once GigaFiber is absolutely operational in all 1, one hundred cities.
- Since its announcement, there has been a variety of hype around the carrier as it guarantees download speed of up to 1Gbps and 100Mbps upload speed.
- Initially, the roll-out is predicted to appear in 29 tier-1 and tier-2 towns.
Jio GigaFiber can even strength Jio Giga TV
- Jio’s GigaFiber connection can even come with Giga TV (Jio’s TV set-pinnacle container bundled with a voice-activated far-flung) and Jio Smart Home devices.
- According to Jio, Giga TV will offer “six hundred+ TV channels, heaps of movies, tens of millions of songs, and every other sort of content viable.”
- Further, customers may have to get entry to JioCinema, JioTVCall, JioCloud among others.