IOCL Recruitment 2019 | Junior Engineering Assistant / Technical Assistant | 42 Posts | ITI / Diploma / B.Sc – EEE / ECE / E & I / Mech / Chemical | Uttar Pradesh
Company: Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaking and India’s No.1 company in Fortune magazine’s prestigious listing of the world’s 500 largest corporations, ranked 119th for the year 2015 based on fiscal 2014-15.
IndianOil’s Pipelines Division owns and operates the largest network of over 11,214 kms. of crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines.
Last Date: 28th January 2019
Positions: Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant
Total vacancies: 42 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – 14 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility) – 2 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – 8 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – 8 Posts
Mathura Refinery (Uttar Pradesh)
Salary: Rs.11,900-32,000 / – PM
Experience: Completed Apprenticeship Training
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 3 Years regular Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Indian University / Institute
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) / Junior Technical Assistant: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute / University
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical): 3 Years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 50% marks from recognized Institute / University OR
Matric with ITI (Fitter Trade) course with an Apprenticeship Training in Mechanical Discipline
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation): 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute / University
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall be eligible.
- Qualification of M.Sc (Chemistry) for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production / Power & Utility) will not be considered a disqualification.
Age limit: 18 to 26 years as on 31-12-2018 (Relaxation as per government policy)
- The selection methodology comprises of Written Test and a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
- Shortlisted candidates will be securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be required to undergo a Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline will be conducted by a duly constituted committee.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be 40% marks (relaxed by 5% for SC / ST / PWBD categories).
Application Fee: Rs.150 / – (No fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman candidates)
Examination Center: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 28th January 2019. After submission successfully, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address latest by 4th February 2019
GM (HR), HR Dept,
Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005.