IBM Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Project Trainee | BE / B.Tech/ ME / M.Tech – All Engineering Streams | 2019 Batch | Across India | January 2019
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is a American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New
York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting
and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services are all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM supports clients transform and successful in challenging situations.
Positions: Project Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
- Degree: Bachelors / Masters Engineering
- Good analytical skills
- Proven communication skill
- You should be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- You will be working as an intern and will be associated with relevant project managers in services line or industry sectors. They will be expected to support development of client presentation, solution outline and proof of concepts. In some cases they may be deployed onsite client delivery project. The role is reporting in Project Delivery Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Provide research and business analysis support.
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client and market related to client business solution needs
- Support for internal communication and solution development activities including documentation and technical testing if solution. .
- Assist with testing and delivery optimization strategies.
- Work with different data analytics development technologies
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
- Client management or other related discipline