Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2019 | Freshers | Engineering Trainee | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE / B.Tech – All Core Engineering Branch | Across India | Last Date: 13th January 2019
Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients to improve their performance and competitive position.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
Interview Locations: Amritsar, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vishakhapatnam
- Should have graduated in 2017/2018
- Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable)
- Qualification – BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Must have excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be
- Selected candidates have signed a 2-year service agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready if needed.
Capgemini Selection Process:
Step 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
Step 2: Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
Step 3: Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with place details for undergo selection process with unique ID and required mandatory documents of the details.
Last Date to Apply: 13th January 2019